I love watching Hocus Pocus every Halloween! It’s such a great movie to get in the spooky spirit. Check out these awesome Hocus Pocus themed items, from a Hocus Pocus mug to a Winifred costume. P.S. This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure for more information.
MORE: 21 things you need to get in the Halloween spirit
Here are 14 items that would make great gifts or could be fun decorations for your home this fall.
MORE: Have a ghoul of a good time with this Halloween party decor
1. Spend Halloween morning sipping on your Hocus Pocus Mug – “Oh, look. Another glorious morning – makes me sick!”
2. Add to any outfit with these Sanderson Sisters Earrings.
3. Spook your guests with the black flame candle!
4. Cozy up with this “It’s just a bunch of hocus pocus” sweatshirt.
5. Fly around the neighborhood on a broomstick.
6. Stay safe with a themed mask.
7. Shake things up with this snow globe.
8. Dress up like Winifred Sanderson – “All Hallow’s Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!”
9. Place fun pumpkins around your home with your other hocus pocus themed items.
10. Mix and match with bewitched tops.
11. Put up an enchanted sign.
12. Snuggle up with a sanderson sisters blanket.
13. Welcome trick-or-treaters with these HOCUS POCUS greetings.
14. Get this Hocus pocus SVg bundle.
There you have it! 14 ideas for the fall. Enjoy this time of year with these Hocus Pocus themed items! The Sanderson sisters would be proud.