Get in the spooky spirit with this Halloween party decor! From skeleton invitations to cauldrons to wicked witch party plates, get haunted mansion vibes with this list of goodies. P.S. This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure for more information.
1. Send scary skeleton invitations in a coffin box for your halloween party!
2. Use black cauldrons to hold candy and treats.
3. Toast your ghoulish guests at your halloween party with skeleton hand cups.
4. Make an eye-catching display (no pun) with these eyeball orbs.
5. Stand this ghost girl at your door with your other halloween party decor for a proper frightful greeting.
6. Decorate your entryway with this boneyard beware curtain.
7. Set your table with wicked witch plates and napkins.
8. Or opt for this cute pink halloween paper plate set.
9. Add a witches’ kitchen backdrop to brew up a spooky atmosphere.
10. Transform a room with this haunted grave scene setter.
11. Add more to your halloween party decor with these hanging bats.
12. Set your table with a black lace spiderweb table runner.
Have a ghoulishly good time with this Halloween party decor. Delightfully frighten your guests and set the scene for a night of spooky treats!