If you’re a blogger then setting up an online shop is a great way to grow your business. It’s also how you can start capitalizing on your creativity and profiting from your ideas.
When deciding what to sell you should think about what your blog represents. What would your audience use? What elements from your brand could you replicate on tangible products?
And for every item you make, have in mind who is the type of person who would buy it. You want to make sure there is an audience for the products.
I also use an iPad to design elements for my products, which is a lot of fun!
Here are some more reasons why blogging and shopping go hand in hand:
- Continue to grow your brand recognition and trust
- In addition to classes and courses, you can make money with products
- You may grow your audience in unexpected ways, maybe people will find your blog through your products
- Expand your reach on new platforms, from Etsy to Instagram Shopping
- You’ll get more ideas for blog posts by learning how to create, market and sell products
Those are all reasons why bloggers should start an online shop!