If you want to be a pro blogger then here’s what you should do to stay on top of it all. Follow this blog weekly checklist and become a successful business!
Every month since I’ve started blogging, my statistics have gone up in terms of visitors and views. I love looking at the analytics and seeing that upward trend. It’s not easy to be a successful blogger. It’s a lot of work and dedication. But by staying organized you’ll be able to accomplish your goals!
- I write three new posts every single week. I’m not saying you have to do that many, but I do think at least one new post a week is important.
- Include visuals in your posts as well. There are sites that offer free photos.
- Embed social media like your Instagram posts or Tweets into your blog posts. I embed my YouTube videos in many posts too.
- I also keep a list of blog post ideas so I always have things to blog about, and then I can start working ahead if I have time.
stay active on social media
- My social media plan each week consists of posting a blog post on my Facebook Page everyday.
- Creating graphics on Canva is a big part of my weekly routine, which I then share on Pinterest and my IG Stories everyday or every other day.
- I Tweet links from my blog a few times a week.
- I create new YouTube videos from my blog posts twice a month.
send a newsletter
- A newsletter is a great way to engage with your audience. It’s often said your most loyal fanbase are those who subscribe to your newsletter. I like to share a newsletter about twice a month.
- Include sales or special offers you’re featuring in your newsletter.
- I consider a newsletter to be part of my marketing plan. In addition, I also create promotional posts like ‘Subscribe to Get Savvy with Social!’ or ‘Follow my newsletter!’ that I share on social media too.
- YouTube is an excellent way to grow your platform and create revenue. I shoot a few videos at a time and then edit and publish two a month, or every other week to alternate with my newsletter.
- Don’t forget to embed your videos in related posts too!
- Go through your emails.
- Reach out to people you want to feature on your blog if you do that sort of thing.
- Manage your products if you also sell items on your blog.
- Go through old blog posts and update any that need updating.
- Research and improve!
There you have it – a weekly blog checklist to keep on hand. Now, go get ’em!