Being socially savvy is big these days! While it’s important for us to mentally take breaks from technology, it’s also important to understand how it works. This blog is here to help make your life easier by teaching you how to master digital tools and create content like a multimedia pro!
This post is a simple explainer on how to up your digital game quickly in order to make your life easier, whether your goal is to become a social media savant overnight or to get better at digital tasks thrown your way at work.
Here are 5 things to know when it comes to building your digital brand:
- Find your niche – Figure out what sets you apart. What can you share with the world that makes you an expert in this arena? Everyone has one but if you aren’t sure what yours is, think of what you do each day that makes you happy. What do people compliment you on? Ask yourself these questions or ask others what they think. Focus on what you know.
- Invest in social platforms – Figure out which platforms you think are important for building your brand and invest your time in those platforms. For more on that check out this blog post.
- Do your research – Check out other people in your field with an online presence. What do you like about what they do or what don’t you like? Get ideas this way – don’t copy, but use inspiration elsewhere to continue building on your ideas.
- Make a list of goals – What type of brand are you trying to build – personal or business? Make an outline of your ideal target audience and this will help you shape what and how you share content.
- Find your voice – Be authentic and be yourself! That’s what people will connect with the most. Try to come up with a color scheme, style and theme to continue building on as you create your brand. Remember, you want to tie it all together.
Now it’s time to get socially savvy!